Custom Rigging: Rigging can range from simply having a bilge pump installed to having a console with a complete electronics package. Whether your boat is Aluminum or Fiberglass, you can trust us to do the job right the first time, using only the best materials and products.
• Console Installation
• Engine Installation with Complete Rigging
• Engine Modification(s) - Add remote capabilities to a tiller handle motor
• Custom Fabrication - Support Brackets, Rod Holders, and Etc
• Electronic/Electrical Installation(s)
Powerhead/Gearcase Replacement: While purchasing a remanufactured powerhead or gearcase may be costly, you still save thousands over new. However, as we recognize this to be a tough decision to make, we assist our customers with every step to ensure they have selected the best option for their particular situation
• Specializing in Mercury powerheads and gearcases
• More cost effective than purchasing a new motor
• V - drives - inboards - Most I/O's
General Service: We primarily service Mercury motors. However, other brands are available upon request.
We service most makes and models of outboards, ski boats, I/B's and I/O's.
• Electrical System Diagnostics (Boats and Motor Systems)
• Specializing in Mercury Outboards
• Winterizations and Tune-Ups
• Carbuartor Rebuilding
• Troubleshooting (Mercury including Optimax and Verado Certified)